Thursday, November 17, 2011

Revlon Lip Butters

Hi everyone! Here are some of super popular Revlon Lip Butters that I bought today! I got nine different colors/shades altogether and I am completely in love with them already. The color pay-off is fantastic. These are probably one of the most pigmented lip products (that are not lipsticks) I have ever tried. The packaging is pretty much like a regular Revlon lipstick; and texture of the product is really creamy and moisturizing. They do not stay on for a very long time, probably 2-4 hours without eating or drinking. But thats pretty typical for a lip tint. Also, I think these are also limited edition...so if you still want to get your hands on them, you better act quick! I had to go to three different drug stores (Target, CVS, & Walgreens) to get all the colors that I wanted because they are out so quickly! Try get them at CVS & Walgreens first because they usually have a discount for Revlon products (Buy 1 get 1 50% off). Anyways, here are some pictures and swatches of all nine colors that I picked up. 

♥


♥


♥

Lollipop

♥

Strawberry Shortcake


♥

Tutti Frutti

♥

Cupcake

♥


Berry Smoothie

♥


Creamsicle

♥


Sweet Tart

♥


Candy Apple

♥


Raspberry Pie

♥


1st column: Sweet Tart, Cupcake, Berry Smoothie, Lollipop
2nd column: Strawberry Shortcake, Tutti Frutti, Raspberry Pie, Candy Apple
3rd column: Creamsicle

♥


Top: Creamsicle
Bottom: Strawberry Shortcake, Tutti Frutti, Raspberry Pie, Candy Apple

♥


Left to right: Sweet Tart, Cupcake, Berry Smoothie, Lollipop

♥




♥

Tell me what you guys think of it!


evannx

2 comments: